Goal 1: Provide a safe, healthy, positive learning environment where highly qualified staff provide an articulated curriculum that is innovative, purposeful, and responsive to the needs of all students.
Goal 2: Provide open, meaningful, and multi-directional communication with all stakeholders.
Goal 3: Provide educational leadership and promote a culture of excellence and respect through all levels of the organization.
Goal 4: Continue to maintain a fiscally sound budget that equitably aligns available resources.
- Maintain, assess and evaluate District instructional programs and the allocation of funding to ensure that all students have equal access to high quality programs.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a District communication plan that will enhance communications between District stakeholders, as well as community stakeholders.
- Provide the leadership and resources required to support a continuity of educational leadership that has a foundation built on trust and open communications.
- Recruit employees and retain qualified personnel through the implementation of innovative employment practices.
- Promote District community involvement through partnership development.
- Ensure that district resources are aligned equitable in support of positive learning environments.