As part of our process to develop active files for potential Certificated employees, we invite you to apply for anticipated positions in our District. Your application will be kept on file for consideration for any openings that occur throughout the school year.
There are three ways you can obtain an application:
1. Send a self-addressed envelope with $0.41 postage to the address below:
Certificated Human Resources Department
Pleasant Valley School District
600 Temple Avenue
Camarillo, CA 93010
2. Pick up an application at the above address.
3. Download the online Certificated Application from the Application Forms page.
The application form is the first step in the recruitment process. It is essential that you provide all of the requested information on the application form and any supplemental information that is required. Failure to do so may result in the disqualification of your application.
The following information must be included with your application:
- Letter of Interest or Introduction
- Current Resume
- College placement file or (3) current letters of reference
- Copy of your current Credential(s)
- Copies of Transcripts showing all college course work taken
- CBEST Results
- Proof of NCLB Compliance in your subject area
- EL Authorization (i.e. CLAD, CTEL, SB 2042, AB etc.)
Your interest in our school district is sincerely appreciated. If you have any questions about our district, please do not hesitate to call our Certificated Human Resources office at (805) 445-8645.