Campus Beautification & Beyond
Helping Beautify Your Student's Educational World
From adopting a planter or pulling weeds from sidewalk cracks to setting up gardening programs for our special needs kids, the PTA is committed to creating a pleasant environment for your child to continue their educational growth.
GET INVOLVED: Adopt a Planter
View Planter Map Here
- Great way to give back as a family, organization or group.
- It's a great reason to be on campus.
- Great opportunity to involve family and friends in doing something worthwhile.
- Invite the grandparents...fun for them to be around all the kids!
- It's a great way to see the fruits of your labor bloom and know you had a hand in creating a beautiful environment for our kids!
...and last, but not least, they need some TLC.
What is Involved?
- Pulling Weeds
- Help Plant/Replant
- It's your private planter to keep beautiful
What does it cost?
- Your time
- Your talents with plants and dirt
Contact: Karen Davis
Special Thanks to B&B Hardware Camarillo and Baron Brothers Nursery for their ongoing support of our Campus Beautification Programs.