The Best Bang For The Buck
Our goal is $25,000. It is the easiest fundraiser – no selling – simply write a check and know that100% of your donation goes DIRECTLY TO LAS COLINAS STUDENTS.
How Is the Money Spent?
Las Colinas Middle School PTSA sponsors and contributes to the following programs:
- Campus Beautification
- Emergency Preparedness
- Red Ribbon Week
- Student Enrichment Programs
- Teacher Assistance Program
- Classroom Supplies/Enrichment
- Eighth-Grade Graduation
- Staff/Student Support
- Parent Communication
- Technology (Elmos, etc)
- Science Night
- Student Incentive Programsand...much, much more!
When Is It?
August 28th thru September 19th.
A suggested guideline is $50 per student, but any donation is greatly appreciated. Did you know that your donationis tax deductible and that many employers have a “Matching Funds” program? Some companies that match donations include: Amgen, Baxter, Nokia, Quest, First Data, Schwab, etc.
How Do I Donate?
- Fill out the First Day Envelope with the amount you are donating. You can write one check!
- Return the check to school either in the PTSA envelope that went home with your student, or in a sealed envelope labeled with your student’s name, grade level and homeroom teacher’s name.
- NEW! Donate Online! Click here.
- Due Date: 9/19/14 for contest qualification. We accept donations year round to support PTA programs.
Thank you for helping us make your student’s education the BEST IT CAN BE!