Preschool enrollment for the 18-19 school year is March 7th – April 13th
Exciting news! For the 18-19 school year, PVSD will be accepting enrollment of children turning three or four by September 1st, 2018. Four year old will receive priority enrollment, however, if space permits, three year old classes will be formed. Children must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2018, and fully potty trained in order to register for the 2018-19 preschool program.
PVSD Preschool enrollment procedures:
- Complete the PVSD pre-enrollment online pre-enrollment process
- Complete and return the PVSD Preschool enrollment packet.
- Enrollment packets are available at the District Office and all school sites.
- Completed packets may be returned to the District Office or to the school offices.
- Information regarding registration appointments will be sent out via US mail in early April to families who have completed both the online pre-enrollment and enrollment packet.
- Registration appointments will be conducted in late May through June.
Preschool tours provide an opportunity to visit the school and learn about the program. Tours will be offered on the following dates and times:
Dos Caminos- February 23rd from 9:15-10:00 AM
Las Posas- March 5th from 9:15-10:00 AM
Pleasant Valley School of Engineering and Arts (PVSEA) March 6th from 9:15-10:00 AM