Our goal is $25,000. It is the easiest fundraiser – no selling – simply write a check and know that 100% of your donation goes DIRECTLY TO LAS COLINAS STUDENTS.
How Is the Money Spent?
Las Colinas Middle School PTSA sponsors and contributes to the following programs:
- Student Enrichment Programs
- Science Night
- Career Day
- Field Trips for each grade level
- Eight Grade Promotion
- Emergency Preparedness
- Campus Beautification
- Teacher Assistance Program
- Classroom Supplies/Enrichment
- Student/Staff Support
- Parent Communication - Weekly Newsletters
- ... and much, much more!
When is it?Please turn in donations by September 22, 2017 to qualify for individual or classroom incentives. However, donations are gratefully accepted anytime throughout the school year.
A suggested guideline is $50 per student, but any donation is greatly appreciated. Did you know that your donation is tax deductible and that many employers have a “Matching Funds” program? Some companies that match donations include: Amgen, Baxter, Nokia, Quest, First Data, Schwab, etc.
How Do I Donate?
- Fill out the First Day Envelope with the amount you are donating. You can write one check!
- Return the check to school either in the PTSA envelope that went home with your student, or in a sealed envelope labeled with your student’s name, grade level and homeroom teacher’s name.
- Online Payment Option
- We accept donations year round to support PTSA programs.
Thank you for helping us make your student’s education the BEST IT CAN BE!
If you would like a receipt, please e-mail Kami Chan